Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seven Peaks




We had a fun time at Seven Peaks, Carly and I got a bit crispied on the shoulders but Adon seemed to love it. Adon finally got to the point where he wanted to go down the kiddie slides on Mom or Dads lap of course. He would also jump from the side of the pool into my arms. However we didn't get very many pictures. Being a water park and all with a digital camera. Collin stayed in the shade with lots of relatives to hold and love on him. We all took turns watching over Evey and Collin.

4 comments:

-Rachel said...

I actually cried a little when I saw these photos. I wish I could have been there!!!!!! Thank you for sharing :)

Conner said...

What a good little helper Adon, looks like 7 peaks was fun, maybe Aaron should go more often and work on his tan a little, WHITE GUY!

-Rachel said...

I tagged you on my blog! Just a little game if you guys want to play! :) (Or if either of you can find time...busy busy busy!)

Jen Jenkins said...

hi guys

that lifejacket at seven peaks looks familiar :):)

i found your blog through rachel's. I hope you don't mind me looking. Can I put you on mine so I can view it whenever?
i completely forgot you guys were up here in logan-we should get together since there wasn't much visiting at the reunion
send me your email if you want to view my blog and i'll send you an invite
more later
jenny jenkins
jen1745@gmail.com