Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Adon Loves Snow

During Collin's naps, Adon and I go outside to enjoy the newly fallen snow. Yes those are socks on his hands because he wants gloves like mommy but I've misplaced his mittens. I should have looked in his little pockets. He is pointing to the cool blow up lawn decorations that our landlords have in the front of their house. He really likes the snow globe.
Here is Adon by the snow globe. He is in his new snow pants and last years coat that still fits him. He loves to wear Collin's hat to go swing. My camera ran out of batteries before I could get cute pictures of him swinging outside. He doesn't care how cold it is.

Here is my sweet boy. I can't believe he is two. He loves to go outside and play in the snow. That smile melts my heart no matter how cold it is outside. Adon's word for snow man is "ninos" wich in spanish is children, I think. I don't know where he learned that but hey.



2 comments:

-Rachel said...

Aww Cute! Since Adon lo'ves the snow so much I think you should let him come to Alaska to visit his Auntie! :)

Us Egberts said...

Awww updates....love this little guy to death.....I hope you know how lucky you are.....a d o r a b l e!