Friday, December 11, 2009

My Favorite Things At Temple Square

Adon (3) and the Christus. This angle was totally accidental. I love my camera!
The huge Christmas tree in the Joseph Smith Building. It is so tall that there isn't a tree topper or it would touch the giant chandelier right above it. I guess the chandelier is the tree topper.

The reflection pool. I don't remember ever having Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus ON the reflection pool but I loved it. Adon was curious about the lights floating on the water. Magic I say!


The lighted House of God. I love my camera. It was such a beautiful time to be on Temple Square.



This tree stands in the south/east gate at Temple Square. It is my favorite tree there. Last time I was here it wasn't even lit, so I was so excited to show Adon and Gracie my favorite tree. There are lights clear to the very top! This tree is a pine of some sorts and its twin (a deciduous tree) stands to the left of it in white lights. Symbolic you say? Probably.





3 comments:

Us Egberts said...

Beautiful pics....looks like it was a wonderful night to be there... hope there are more pics of my kidlins;o)

-Rachel said...

Yay! I was there and it was AWESOME! :)

Kadie Egbert said...

i love the nativity scene on the reflection pool. my companion loves pictures of temple square!