Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pictures of my Boys

Aaron stopped by during his lunch break for some of Grandpa's birthday cake and then he fell asleep on the floor. Even hours later there was still a body impression in the carpet. Adon was acting sleepy although it was far from bedtime so he cuddled right on top of his Dad. No faking here. He wasn't asleep but was pretty close. All of my boys are quite the cuddlers. I love it.
Here is another sleepy boy with his favorite blanket (yes it has snow men and snow flakes on it).

Once he realized I was taking pictures of him from across the room, he started playing peek-a-boo with me and gave me this (tired) smile. I love being a Mommy!



3 comments:

Us Egberts said...

Sweet!!!

Tanner and Chelsey said...

Oh Carly they are so cute!! Being a mom is so fun and the precious moments are priceless!!

-Rachel said...

Cute! I love the picture of Adon and Aaron it's priceless!