Friday, June 17, 2011

13.1 miles



June 11, I ran my first 1/2 marathon, the Utah Valley Marathon. This picture is of me just about to cross the finish line. End time was 2:30:59. Yay ME!



Me and my sweetie posing at the end of the race.








Kadie got me into running so I thought it was fitting that we take a picture at the finish line. It was awesome for her, Kenny, Mom, Aaron, and my boys for being there to support me. Thanks for the pics Mom.
















Adon and Aaron ran the last few yards to the finish line with me and it was so awesome to finish. Thanks to everyone. Next 1/2 is Aug. 29. Top of Utah or Bust.































3 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

YOU ARE AMAZING CARLY!! HOW NEAT YOU DID THIS :D!!!!!

Us Egberts said...

Yipeeee for sure:)

Christopher & Melissa said...

So Awesome! I didn't know that you were going to run! I would have been there to cheer you on! Way to go!