Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dear Santa, I can explain...

Our ward Christmas party finally had a Santa Clause this year. The boys are at that cute age where they truly believe. They were also at the front of the line. Adon asked Santa for a Cars 2 Race Track. He was on his lap for a while so I'm pretty sure Santa got a full detail.
"Santa, all I want is an orange" Technically that would have made Collin's Christmas. It definitely was the highlight of the party for him. As soon as he got on Santa's lap, Collin showed Santa his scar on his belly button. I guess it was proof that he had been a good boy this year. I'm pretty sure that Santa didn't understand the rest of Collin's requests... but we are working on it.

1 comment:

Us Egberts said...

awww....sweet...tear....sorry I missed out on that one:/