Monday, March 9, 2009

Announcement...

Hey everyone who wants to know. Collin has six teeth. Yea and more coming. He isn't the happiest baby right now but there is progress. He still doesn't want anything to do with crawling but he is content with the mobility that he has attained. I've gotten out the next size up of Adon's old clothes for him. Most of them are summer shorts and such but we will work it out until it gets warm. He is getting so long that some of the 12 month pajamas with the feet in them don't fit him. Yet he is skinny as a bean pole and eats like a horse. I hope you all are jealous or our six inches of snow we got today. You know you are!

4 comments:

Conner said...

Poor kid. He will be crawling then walking in no time. Miss you guys.

Kenzee Jo said...

Awe... ouch! Declan got four at the same time... but he's not too grouchy. Has ten teeth now :] Mine is the same way with being tall and skinny...but eats like a horse:] Wish I was like that ;]

Us Egberts said...

I lubba lubba lubba little Collin and....he is almost 1!!! When did all this happen?!

Erika and Jason said...

I don't know if either of you remember me but we went to high school together and Aaron I would bring you home from BYU-Idaho. It is so fun to see that you two got married and how cute your little family is.