Friday, March 6, 2009

No Picture Included...

I am daily surprised at how cleaver a two year old can be. Especially a determined two year old. Adon likes to play games on www.pbskids.org, or"play elmo" as he calls it. This morning I woke up to the sound of this certain website. Aaron says that he had turned off the computer the night before. Adon turned the computer on, navigated through the Internet to find his favorite sight and adjusted the volume to his preferred setting. Then he found Aaron's favorite music list in the local media player and was playing some good tunes. Usually in the morning Adon entertains himself with toys or books until Aaron and I get up (usually by the call of Collin). So I got out of bed to see how my cleaver two year old had gotten so accustomed to the computer. He sure is going to know more about it than I do by the time he turns three. There he was standing on the computer chair completely naked enjoying his favorite game of Likity Letter Bingo. He turned and saw me and got all excited. He said "Morning Mom" and jumped off of the chair. I asked him why he was naked and he said with a smile "poo poo" Then leading me into his room he showed me where he had taken off his pj's and diaper and pooped on the ground next to his bed. We have been attempting to potty train him but he won't go in the potty. But this morning he was so proud to show me his not so little deposit on the ground. Good morning to you too Adon.

6 comments:

Us Egberts said...

Ha Ha Ha...made me laugh even louder reading about it.....Adon will be computer literate....and hopefully literate too:)

Us Egberts said...

that is potty literate too:)

Kenzee Jo said...

hahaa....love it!! What a smart-fart he is :] *no punt intended* :]

Conner said...

Smart little guy. Never a dull moment with him around. Give both him and Collin (ok, an Aaron too) a big hug from us.

Tanner and Chelsey said...

That is absolutly hillarious! So many fun things about being parents!

-Rachel said...

Too bad you didn't get a picture of him standing naked on the computer chair, I bet that was adorable....You will think so too when the poo wound heals. It's actually an awesome story...though I'm sorry. You'll be laughing soon too! :) Love You!