Monday, June 1, 2009

Boys + Fun = Cute Pictures

My boys are so much fun. They have such different personalities, yet FUN is always the common denomintor. Here is Adon playing "underwater". He had taken all the bedding and put in on the floor to and laid down with his head in the shoe bucket. Then he would talk with his frog about how great it was to be underwater. So funny!
Collin and I love to play on the bed. Its soft, so we can get a little more rough than on the floor. He wasn't the happiest when we were playing but then I put this getup on his head. He saw himself in the mirror and decided that this was a good look for him. He let me take a couple of pictures. Such a sweet smile!

Now its one accomplishment to get these two sitting close enough together to get them both in the picture. Its another whole feat to get them smiling at the same time. I LOVE MY CAMERA! Its great to be a brother!



1 comment:

Us Egberts said...

Sweet little sons....love um!