Monday, June 22, 2009

Swiming at Sonora Sea

On top of having such a beautiful beach to play on, there was an awesome swiming pool at our resort. Sometimes it was nice to get out of the sand that seemed to stick to everything. Plus the kids seemed to like not having the waves knock them over. Here is Adon, Aaron, Collin, and Carly along with Conner's (the photographer) feet.
I love my camera! Here are some sweet action shots that we got of the guys jumping into the pool. The fuzzy part of the pictur is something on my lense probably a water droplet.

Now that is intense!


Adon and Dad chilin' in the pool catching some rays!



Grandma with her grandboys in the "hot" tub that wasn't very hot but warmer than the swiming pool. I think Collin liked this one the best.





2 comments:

-Rachel said...

How Fun! And It looks so very warm! JEALOUS!!!! :)

-Rachel said...

I love the sweet picture of Aaron flying through the air. You'll have to tell me what kind of camera you ended up getting.