Saturday, November 7, 2009

Silly Pictures

Sometimes its hard to get all your favorite pictures into one blog post so here are a few more. Adon is running toward me with his arms outstretched ready for a hug. The funny thing about this picutre is I went to the end of our road to get the mail. He started running with his arms stretched out as far as they could go and ran the whole length of the drive way. But by the time I got my camera out to take the picture he was like this. Too tired I guess.
Peek-a-boo!

Ah, half frozen mud, rocks, and freezing water. What more could a boy want?



He was soooo mudy that I stripped his bottoms and shoes off before we got back in the house. I just had to take this picutre.


Adon loves to make tents out of chairs and blankets. I was out doing MK and when I came home Aaron was studying on the couch and Adon had crawled under the computer chair, pretending it was a tent. Aaron said that he just fell asleep there. He slep there for a couple of hours under his little shelter.





No comments: