Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Kadie-doodler-kins

Its Kadie's 23 birthday. According to her she is really old. It is true. She has never been this OLD! Happy Birthday cutie! Here she is in front of all her signs wearing the necklace and earrings I made her.
She wanted a topsy turvy polka-dot cake; with chocolate cake with fudge injected into it. This is what she got. She picked out the colors. This is my first topsy turvy cake. The next one will be better, any one what the next one? I wish I had a picture of the cake with all the candles on it. It was awesome!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How on earth did you do that? You're amazing with a capital "A". Love ya loads!

Marcy said...

C-U-T-E cake!!!! You are awesome!

Kenzee Jo said...

CARLY YOU ARE AMAZING!! I LOVE THE CAKE... bake me a cake! ;) ahha