Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lets Eat TURKEY!!!




Hey everyone!!! Here are some pictures of Thanksgiving. I know you all were there with cameras flashing so I thought I would try to add a few you may not have. It was so very great to get together and my parent's home to celebrate and eat till we were stuffed and couldn't move. I was in charge of pie but not many people left room for a piece. You know who you are. It is so fun to see the great-grand kids interact, even if not much interacting was happening. They were too cute to pass up taking dozens of pictures. Adon wanted to help make sure that every one made it inside safely, especially Greatgrandpa Egbert. At least he refrained from throwing the walker down the stairs again. If you haven't heard the story, you'll hear it at the Christmas party. We are so greatful for all our many many blessings. We have so much to be thankful for and I am thankful for a time to share it with my wonderful family.

1 comment:

Jason and Joy said...

Adon helping your Grandpa is the coolest photos I've seen in a while!