Saturday, December 29, 2007

A little brother for Adon

Hey everyone! We found out that baby Wilson #2 is going to be a boy. At least that's what it looks like. So Uncle Conner, you were right. Every one else thought it would be a girl. Hey, we still have a neighbor who is set that its a girl and that the ultrasound is wrong. I have my suspicions too, but hey it leaves a surprise to possibly be had in the delivery room. We had to reschedule our ultrasound appointment and since I didn't want to wait until after Christmas to find out we had a late appointment and Aaron couldn't come. So I had the ultrasound tech not show me on the screen (because I can tell these things) and place the sex of the baby in an envelope. When Aaron came home that night around 10pm we opened the envelope and looked at the pictures on the disc the tech gave us. We then called everyone and tell them the news that Adon will have a little brother. The reason that i don't have any pictures is that I can't figure out how to take them off of the disc and put them on my blog. Maybe I'll have to corner Marcy to help me. Any way. Here is the good news. Everything is going well and I am officially in maternity clothing. Aaron even got me a new temple dress so that I would have room for my belly.

2 comments:

Jelena said...

How exciting! We are super excited for you guys! Thanks for the fudge it was really yummy...we were sorry we missed you. Richard was actually home sick, but he slept most of the day, and probably didn't here you guys knock. =o)

Jason and Joy said...

Hey Wilsons!! Congrats with the new little one! We're looking forward to getting an update from your blog.