Saturday, December 15, 2007

Temple Square Lights !!!





As a Christmas gift, Mom and Dad got us all John Schmitt conert tickets and we packed up the kiddlins and headed to Salt Lake City. His concert was very enjoyable even if Mom and Marcy think it was too long. I had never seen him perform before and it was great. Phil and Shannon and Tate were kind enough to watch Alexis and Adon while the "grown ups" were at the concert. Thanks goes out to them for doing that for us. After the performance we picked up the babies and went to dinner at the Trading Table where we stuffed ourselves with Utah's Origonal and then bundled up to go see the lights at Temple Square. We didnt' stay long because babies can only be good in the cold for so long. And we appreciate every minute. Sadly Aaron was unable to come to Salt Lake with us. He had to work and on top of studying hard for finals, he was sick and definately didn't need to be out late in the cold. So I remembered everything and we stayed up late talking about the trip. Here is a picture of all of us at Temple Square. In the picture of Adon and me, I am pointing to my favorite tree at Temple Square. Its the great big pine tree, usually decked out in red lights right by the east gate. I think it was on the front of an Ensign magazine once. This picture of Conner's little family was so cute, I couldn't help but put it up. Thanks Mom and Dad for the wonderful experience and for driving. :P

3 comments:

Us Egberts said...

Yahooo! You blogged.....Love every bit of it;0

Handley Family said...

Your pictures are so cute! I love the one of Adon helping Great Grandpa with his walker. Thanks for the update!

Marcy said...

yay for more posts... I love it!