Sunday, July 5, 2009

Camping Up Smithfield Canyon

Step #1: Get as dirty as possible. Eat dirt, rocks, roll in dirt, crawl in dirt, run...fall...scrape knee... in dirt. Get your DAILY DOSE OF DIRT!
Adon thinks camping so sooooo cool!

Our family went up to Smithfield canyon to go camping for one night. The boys slept in their own tent and did pretty well. (As long as Adon didn't roll over Collin, or Collin roll out of his sleeping bag). Mom made her first matchless fire thanks to Dad's "know-how"!


Aaron pulling this face looks like someone I've seen on the cover of a book. Any guesses?



Me with my morning hair, using my mean skills at making pancakes! Oh, they were yummy! What do you do in the summer time?





2 comments:

Conner said...

I love that Picture of Collin camping. Looks like fun, I'm glad we were able to see you guys this last weekend.

Us Egberts said...

The camping pics were great....I don't know who aaron looked like....mmmm pancakes in the out of doors.....fun times...I wanna go camping!!!