Monday, August 31, 2009

Fishing at Little Brush Creek?

This weekend, our family traveled to Vernal. We were able to go up the mountain on Friday to a small creek to fish. Aaron and Grandpa Wilson figured that it was probably Little Brush Creek. This butterfly landed on Aaron's cap but flew off before I could get my camera out. Thankfully it only flew to a branch and sat long enough to snap this pretty picture. I love my camera.
Me and my "high-tech" fishing gear. I wasn't even wearing decent shoes. I didn't catch any fish, I wanted to get pictures of the boys fishing. But I had to try my hand at it.

Here is Aaron's first, and biggest catch of the day. The fish didn't really get bigger than this.


All Collin wanted to do is play in the mud and water. So we stripped him down and he and Grandma Wilson sat by the creek to play. He was sooooo happy.



Here is Daddy and Adon getting the hang of tossing a worm to the fish. Grandpa figured out that Adon caught the most fish that day. Grandpa would get a fish on the hook and then hand the pole to Adon. Adon would then reel the fish in, announce that he had a fish on and then quickly give the pole back to Grandpa so he could take care of the small, slimy, wriggling thing on the end of it. Adon didn't care to touch the fish.





1 comment:

Conner said...

Looks like fun, wish we could do that with you. The cake turned out great.