Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Car Named "Eat Beef"

Our ward did an activity where each family made a CO2 car. Growing up I really wanted to build a pine wood derby with my brothers when they did scouting. So Aaron let me build our family car. Granted I had no idea what to do and only had a pamphlet for instruction this is what I came up with.
Eat your heart out. Yes, it is a replica to an A1 sauce bottle. I went online to a pinewood derby design site and there were all these goofy, crazy, ingeinous ideas and this is the one I picked. It was my second choice but I wouldn't have had the time or talent to make my fist choice, maybe next time.

I have been give the self proclaimed "creativity" award. My car was the absolute cooles one at the races. And it didn't do so bad. Next year....just wait!



3 comments:

Us Egberts said...

oh my Darlin...how did you do that...tis GREAT!!! Im impressed...Im still trying to figure out how you did it!

Wilson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wilson Family said...

Grit and spit, and spit and grit, and stick-2-it-iveness. Plus for some reason you people forget that I'm amazing. Need I remind you again?