Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Making Tents

You create a whole new world when you make a tent. All you need are a few large blankets, a couple of chairs and some imagination. Here is Adon inside a tent we built.
Adon loves to take picture so I let him take a picture of me. Even though the tent was big only half of me could fit in while both boys were in. Its so much fun to play tent!

Collin loves to play tent but he really likes to tear it down. It takes all of my energy to keep Adon from pounding Collin every time he gets a chance to make the tent fall down. I try to keep him focused on having fun and that we can always build it back up when it falls down.



2 comments:

Conner said...

i can just see Adon getting mad as Collin pulls down the Tent. Alexis and Ethan are the same way, Ethan likes to pull them down. Looks like fun.

Us Egberts said...

fun...all of you match with the tent=]