Sunday, March 14, 2010

Puddle Hoppin' Boots

I found a pair of rubber boots for my little guys. And they are a big hit. Its not much fun to be out in the cold when all you do is get wet and muddy and freeze. These awesome boots help my boys stay dry and then they can play longer. Here is Collin stuck in the mud but he hasn't quite realized it yet. Oh what fun!
Here is Adon stuck int he mud. "Help Mom, please"

Finally its a little warm outside that we only have to wear jackets. Its been warm and then cold off and on. But my boys can't get enough of being outside as you can tell!



4 comments:

Us Egberts said...

grrrreat pics...Love your family...sweet husband sweet boys...beautiful mom!

-Rachel said...

Wow Carly that 1st pic of Collin is AMAZING! It looks like art work. ... I wish our snow would start melting... :)

Conner said...

so cute! I love all these updates.. keep em coming! You should come back with your mom :) Love you!
Marcy

Wilson Family said...

Like I often say... I love my camera.