Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dinner With Dad

Today I asked Adon what he wanted for dinner and he said "Pizza with Dad" I thought it was a great idea. So i ordered pizza and we took it to Aaron's work. We enjoyed dinnere together like we sometimes do and then it was time for Aaron to go back to work. He gave everyone kisses and then walked back into the building. As we pulled out of the parking lot, Adon asked "Where is Dad going?" Me: "He's going back to work" Adon: "We are at work" Me: "He is going in the building, he will be home soon." Adon: "I miss my Daddy, because he's my best friend." Me: "He's your best friend?" Adon: "Yeah, he's my best friend" I thought it was very cute and I had never heard him say anything about a best friend. I think its awesome that he loves his Daddy so. I had to blog it.

4 comments:

Us Egberts said...

That boy is sweeter than sweet:)

-Rachel said...

That sounds like such a fun cute night. Brent always tells the kids they're his best friends too. It means a lot to them. Way to go Adon!

Kenzee Jo said...

SO SWEET :D

Tanner and Chelsey said...

Oh how I love the precious moments!! So sweet, it makes my heart melt just hearing the story...