Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Father's Day

For Father's Day we got together for homemade hamburgers and fries. We had it on the back deck (thanks to our landlords) since the day was so beautiful.
Here is everyone stuffed to the max. There was so much food. Afterward we played a short game of bacchi which every one can play.

We all pitched in to get Dad this camera. Thanks every one. He really likes it and hopes to take it on many a fishing trips. Its waterproof and lots of other cool things so I hope it will last a little longer than his old camera. I guess I just need to teach him to blog now so he can share all his photos with us. I kind of am hoping this makes up for all the fishing shirts, bad neck ties, and other poorly though out gifts that "I" have given him in the past. Happy Fathers Day to all you out there. Yes, Ryan, even the Uncles.



No comments: