Sunday, July 25, 2010

Amalga Town Clelebration

Friday and Saturday, Amalga had its town celebration. The YM and YW all had fundraisers and there were lots of things to do. Friday night was dinner and a dance. Here is Collin enjoying the benefits of the YW bake sale. He wanted a cookie but chose a bright green cup cake. He got it every where. He had a red one the next day.
Friday night after dinner was a dance. Not very many people dance in our town. So when Aaron and I dance every dance together, they think we are such great dancers. Here is Aaron taking a break. He is sitting next to my sweet visiting teacher and her little boy. After the dance we had fireworks. We got to sit really close but then decided to move back when a dud landed a few feet away from us. Collin crashed asleep right before the fireworks started and didn't move until he loaded him up in the car.

Adon with his friend and fellow Sunbeam, Anna. Aaron catches such great pictures. Adon wouldn't get off these inflatables for anything. Not even to talk to Mom. He had so much fun. He played until he dropped. Saturday there was a fun run (that i missed due to alarm clock failure), breakfast, games, parade, and lunch. Another day of sun and fun. We all played until we crashed.


Yes, I still have white legs. But look at that muscle definition. Woa! I loved going up the climbing wall. I got to help a few that got stuck on the way.




3 comments:

Us Egberts said...

Oh Wow...great fun...Love the pic of Adon with his arms up...so brave...Collins cute little attitude:) and yes your calf defination.....you go girl!

Meysha Lestari said...

So Fun!.. :)
I forgot when the last time I enjoy wall climbing..

-Rachel said...

Carly that looks like SO MUCH FUN! I'm impressed by the fact that you're wearing shorts... I don't remember what that is like. But I do love the muscle definition!