Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Here is the cake Aaron and I made for my birthday. I decided to do a false top because there is just way too much cake when all is said and done. It worked out okay, I learned a lot on the way. The roses on top and dangling jewels were a last minute idea. I didn' want to copy a cake I had just done. This came out of my own head.
This is a great picture. Thanks Mom. Adon loves to help blow out the candles.

My best friend Emily and her little boy, Parker, joined Mom, Dad, and Kelsey at our party. I had a really great birthday. Aaron did so much to make it special. I feel like I got every thing on my wish list. Happy 4th of July!



6 comments:

Marcy said...

beautiful cake! You are talented!

Tanner and Chelsey said...

Happy late birthday!! Im glad that you had a good one. Your cakes are so fabulous, I cannot believe what talent you have. AWESOME!

Kadie Egbert said...

so cute! i was thinking about that shirt the other day...whoah. you are all so beautiful!

Kadie Egbert said...

so cute! i was thinking about that shirt the other day...whoah. you are all so beautiful!

The Beans said...

I want that cake. *wants*

What flavor was it?

-French Bean

-Rachel said...

Carly, that is one of the most beautiful and most patriotic cakes I have EVER seen! Happy Birthday sweetie!