Monday, April 25, 2011

Coloring Easter Eggs

Adon coloring his first egg with crayons before dipping it into a cup of dye. Nana let us use her kitchen. She took a lot of cute pictures that I hope to snag from her blog, but here is what I got.
I tried to tell them that watching eggs dye is like watching grass grow or water boil.



Adon's first egg; and of course its ORANGE!














The boys stood "still" for a second while I snapped a picture of our dyed eggs. So pretty and colorful. Happy Easter!









2 comments:

-Rachel said...

Awww! So fun... now I wish I had taken better Easter egg dying pictures. My problem is that I still really like to dye them too! :) Looks like the boys had fun!

Us Egberts said...

:) you may need to snag my memory card and load pics on your computer..still not doing well with loading pics on my computer unless I steal them from someone else or get them in an e-mail:(