Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Playing With Eggs....Early



This picture is a few months old but I figured it was appropriate for Easter. There were a few days that Collin was really interested in the eggs in the fridge. He had learned how to open the fridge and the large box of eggs was at his level. (Big mistake). Once or twice I had heard him get in the fridge and by the time I got to him, he was cradling a precious white egg in his little hands. I woke up to this one morning to this... 9 eggs on the kitchen floor. Yes, I was upset but I was grateful that not one egg made it onto the carpet. (Hey I count my blessings). Lets just say, the eggs have a new home and they are hidden. We will see how finding plastic eggs for Easter affect this little fetish of his.

2 comments:

Us Egberts said...

ugh! Collin gets into the most unusual things...ugh!

Kenzee Jo said...

Ahha... I was thinking the same thing "At least it didn't get on the carpet" haha.. totally with ya on that one!