Monday, August 22, 2011

Epic Relay Logan To Jackson


I know you all just want to see a picture of me running, so here it is. Me on my final leg. 205 miles to Jackson from Logan! Yea, we are a little crazy. Our team number was 18.

Danni and Paris. Mother/Daughter members of our team and both in Vehicle one. This is actually a picture of day two and still smiling. Danni is my sweet awesome friend who asked me to be on their team in the first place.

Jake, Danni (husband and wife), and Jeannie. Members of vehicle 1. Day one waiting to use the "Honey Bucket" aka porta-potties.

Jessie (vehicle 1) and Joseph (vehicle 2) brother and sister at the starting line. Joseph was the youngest in our group.

Just so you all know, we made it to Jackson. Yes, we ran the whole way. You will have to zoom in to see the picture. Aaron and I are on the far left. I was a never-2-b-4-gotten experience.

2 comments:

Us Egberts said...

Love the blog...great photos...Epic memories....wonderful people....Yeah You! Loves!

Kenzee Jo said...

I have no other words...othe than AMAZING!! I had no idea they did this!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!