Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hiking Logan River

We found a fun little place that we could get close to the water and Adon and Dad threw rocks. Aaron showed off his mean "skipping rock" skills. Adon liked to get his feet wet and collected a few rocks in his pockets which I removed without him knowing I took his precious treasures. (rock in mid-air)
Cache Valley is very beautiful and it has a lot of fun trails for all sorts of hikers. We wanted to get some hiking done so we took the Saturday to do a family hike. I didn't know how well Collin and Adon would do or how far they would let us hike.


The Logan River trail is very easy. There are bikers and runners who frequent the trail. We only went in about a mile and a half until the kiddos were worn out. Here is Aaron helping some tired hikers home. It was such a beautiful day.


3 comments:

Us Egberts said...

Love the pics....just need mom in there too....lovely lovely day;o) lucky!!!

Conner said...

Looks like a fun trip

-Rachel said...

How cute! I love the pictures of Aaron packing both boys at once. I'm so proud of my little brother, what a good daddy he is! ;) Looks beautiful and fun.