Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails....

My beautiful baby is now 13 months old. These pictures were taken just before his first birthday. He is learning so much and has eight teeth now with three on their way. He loves tooth brushes just like Adon did. I love it when he falls asleep on my chest listening to my heart beat. He is such a cuddly baby. I love his belly laugh when he is in a goofy mood.
Brothers for ever! Who could ask for anything more wonderful than a brother?

They loved sitting on this little chair togther. The photographer even got a picture of Adon kissing Collin's noggin. I didn't scan it but I have it in a big picture fram in our home. You should come visit and see it. It is so precious.


My little boy isn't so little any more. He is learning his ABC's and can count to 10. He loves to color, jump on the trampoline, catch bugs and throw rocks. He is so smart and is starting to put things together. I love listening to his little voice when he prays. He is a good boy and I love him so much. Adon is 31 months old.




4 comments:

Marcy said...

Handsome little guys! I can't wait to see them in a few weeks! Oh, and you too :) haha love ya

Us Egberts said...

Your so blessed!!!

Kenzee Jo said...

What a proud mommy you must be to have such good looking sons :] Love it!

-Rachel said...

Cute! I got my picture of the boys in the mail THANK YOU! It's on the wall already.
I laughed when Aaron told me he didn't know the boys had their portraits done, and the first time he saw the pictures was when he was looking at the blog. What a cute way to see them for the 1st time.
Love You guys!