Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Spoiled? Me?

Last night our power went out until about 2:30 in the morning. (Note: make sure all the lights are in the off position before going to bed or you will get a wake up call.) The boys had fun eating dinner by candle light and we went to bed early. We listened to the rain and watched the lightning. This morning Aaron got up with the boys and when I finally rolled out of bed I was swiftly ordered back. Aaron was making me breakfast in bed and the bacon wasn't quite done. Hey thats the reason I got up...MMmmmm BAAACCCCOOONNNN! Aaron had made pancakes, bacon, and hot chocolate for me, and brought it on a cookie sheet. Every one say it with me... Awwww. Maybe this had something to do with me almost killing myself and falling into a window well. Or maybe he just had fun when the power was out too.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Tell Aaron to keep it up! I gave Conner the "Did you see how nice Aaron was to Carly?? Did you see how he made her dinner? Did you see how he made her breakfast in bed? That was really nice of him, huh?"

Wilson Family said...

Its not always roses and breakfast in bed. We have promised each other to do little things that help keep the flame alive. We even got help from a suggestion bag. We each pull a suggestion out and try to accomplish it sometime during the week.

Us Egberts said...

Cute stuff....don't ever give up....What you fell into a windo well!!!!! When and how and why?