Sunday, September 27, 2009

Getting Lost

Would you like some cheese with that corn?
Collin, Carly(aka Mom), Adon, Moriann, and Justin in the Corn maze. Aaron the photographer.

It was bright afternoon and the sun was in our eyes. Good thin I brought my way awesome Vroom vroom hat!


Sorry about the glare but this was too cute not to post. He had a blast on my back just jabbering and bouncing the whole way. That is until he realized that Daddy was not carrying him and then Collin wanted his daddy.

3 comments:

-Rachel said...

This looks so fun! I miss you guys and I miss Utah! I would love to go to a corn maze!

Us Egberts said...

The pictures really show up better on the blog...fun times....aw Fall...I hope it last for ever! Love you keep blogging!

Conner said...

I love that Last picture of Collin. I bet Adon had a blast. Can't wait for you guys to come out and visit