Sunday, February 21, 2010

5 Years And The Best Is Yet To Come

I'm not great and saying things (or writing) the things I feel. This Friday was Aaron and my 5th anniversary. Aaron took the day off and we had a fun filled weekend. I love talking with Aaron about our past and how our paths (though not very clear) finally merged and now we are together. I love talking about the times that made us laugh, cry, and struggle to get to be the people we are today enjoying the kind of relationship that we have. Aaron is my best friend. I am so blessed to be married to him for eternity. We work hard every day for our marriage and I think if I have learned anything that would be it. Work hard every day and fight for what you want.
Aaron, thank you for making me laugh and helping me learn hard lessons that I needed to learn. Thank you for learning about how I work and being very patient with me. Thank you for helping me see reason when it was elusive to me. Thank you for letting me cry when I needed to. Thank you for the hard times that we got through TOGETHER. Thank you for giving me courage to bring two beautiful boys into this world and the patience to be their mother. I love you with all my heart and though a blog is not the best place to say such things maybe it will immortalize it for a minute. I want to get old with you. I want to continue on our journey together. I am excited for the adventures together. I can't wait to tell you I love you every day. Okay that is the extent of my ability to try to say what I want to say. Happy Anniversary to my Eternal Main Squeeze! My sweetheart! My Aaron!
With all my heart,
Carly

4 comments:

Us Egberts said...

sweet...keep up the good fight!

Kenzee Jo said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! YOU TWO ARE CUTE!!!

Conner said...

Just remember who hooked you two up. Congratulations on five years, it has flown by fast. Love you guys.

-Rachel said...

Awww! very sweet. :) I'm so glad you're my sister Carly. You're such a gem, there aren't many women I would have thought worthy of my little brother. But you are exactly perfect for him, I couldn't have asked for better. Love You!