Sunday, February 14, 2010

L 2 R: Adon, Collin, Bridget, Benson, Oliver. Cousins are so fun. I have video that wont upload of them doing Ring Around The Rosies. So cute. This is the best picture. Most of the kids were pretty tired. Collin was so cute and this is not his best picture. Its better than the mug shots I got of them. At least Adon is winking in this one.
Adon discovered David playing the DS and he didn't worry about bubbles or who David is he just snuggled right up. Good thing David is such a great guy to let the little ones hang on him.

This is my cute cousin Clarissa. Any one know any cute guys we can hook her up with? LOL just kidding I am not good at playing Match Maker. All though, Conner is pretty good.


For most of the afternoon I was wondering where our little Malachi was. He is usually the life of the party. I guess when you are six there are more interesting things to do. Malachi with his big brother David. This was really cute mostly because the house was packed with people and they were just lying on the floor coloring. LOL




1 comment:

Us Egberts said...

Im so glad you were there...fun times! Cute kidlins 8)