Monday, December 13, 2010

Dear Santa

With a little help from Dad, Adon wrote a letter to Santa. I wanted to share it with you before I sent it.
Dear Santa,
I want some Buzz Lightyear wings. I will use them to fly around + save the galaxy.
I would liek to have a Woody action figure. Along with Woody's horse.
You could complete the set with Pig + Rex + Bear.
I would liek a Lighting McQueen Car too + his house.
I have been a really good boy this year.
Love,
Adon LaVell Wilson
Pretty cute. As you can see it was written back in November. Its been in the church bag this whole time and he likes to get it out during church and have us read it to him over and over. I will let you know if Santa writes back.

2 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Hahaha... Declan pretty much wants all of those too! How cute!!

-Rachel said...

Sweet! I hope Santa delivered Adon!