Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Adon!

Adon Really likes trains. So I made him this little cake. The idea is still the same but I made it in a hurry so its not the best. The trees on the sides are a little hard to distinguish and in the back there is a yellow house because I ran out of green fondant for the hill. I still liked how it turned out considering and Adon was thrilled. The little train on the cake went with a toy track that he got as a gift from Aaron and I.
He is all official. So proud of himself for blowing out his candels. Auntie Moriann was proud too.

Make a wish and BLOW! How big my little guy is getting. He definately knows what to do with those candles now!


He even helped Nana cut his cake to serve to every one. Happy Birthday buddy~!




3 comments:

Marcy said...

CUTE CAKE! I can't wait to see you guys!

Conner said...

Remember at Adon's first birthday he cried when we sang happy birthday. Such a big boy, growing up way to fast. Love you buddy.

-Rachel said...

I think the cake is adorable! You did a beautiful job! I bet it was yummy!