Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yoda and Darth Vader have become friends...

Yes my boys are like night and day but who is to say who is the dark side and who is the light. Here are my boys in their Halloween costumes. Yes, I know its early but they like to play dress up just like any other kids. And I intend to get my moneys worth out of these costumes. Collin as Yoda.
Adon as Vader but without his mask.

Good buddies.


Darth Yoda. He really loved the ears this is just one of his poses.



Sorry duplicate.




Yoda levitating. The force is with you!






3 comments:

Us Egberts said...

sweet update...made me giggle:)

Kenzee Jo said...

hahah... Declan was Yoda last year :) Love it!

Marcy said...

Alexis said "OOOOOH how cute! Look at the little sheep and super hero!" haha we haven't exposed them to star wars yet :)