Thursday, January 6, 2011

And Now For The Main Attraction!

Rylan Conner Egbert and Auntie Kadie.
Cute picture. I know of another like this with Adon so little. They grow so fast.

So sweet. Rylan is so alert with those beautiful eyes. Any may I also add that that is my cute 4 year-old holding him.


No, Ryan is not about to sneeze. He is making faces at Rylan, trying to make him smile. I just captures this awkward in-between moment.



Papa Egbert and Rylan




Rylan and Auntie Carly.
I didn't get a chance to get pictures with Rylan and every one. I have a few more that I didn't post. I know someone out there during the holiday got a picture of Collin holding Rylan. If you are that person; when you get a minute would you email me that picture. THANKS!






1 comment:

Us Egberts said...

nevery pics of nana with kidins...my grand kids are going to grow up thinking that I was never around while they were growing up....where is nana?????oh she in the kitchen:)