Thursday, January 6, 2011

Picture Overload of Christamas @ the Wilsons

Not done on purpose but everyone got new church clothes for Christmas. Collin wasn't having the greatest morning. (Day after Christmas)
Aaron trying out the boys' cool new toy. Darn those huge muscles.

Adon and Daddy helping Collin with their new video game. (Yes I bought my boys a stationary bike)






I'm so glad I caught this priceless reaction. This little boy wrote his first letter to Santa and this is what he asked for. "I'm so proud" was his reaction.




Aaron is TOTALLY NOT ALLOWED to pinch, shake, sniff, or in any other way come into contact with his presents. He has x-ray vision/touch and can always tell what he is getting for Christmas if he is not constantly monitored. As soon as I handed him this present his eyes lit up. No, he didn't even open it before he was profusely saying "thank you, I love it!" Collectors edition of Lord of the Rings with illustrations by Alan Lee. Those who are Lord of the Rings fans know that it was his artwork that the live action movies were based from. Yes, he loved it!





Um....what is it?














We got LOADS of books. And we LOVE them!



















No comments: