Friday, January 8, 2010

Adon's Sayings....

Adon loves to explore and figure out new things. All I need to do is give him his "tools" and get out of his way. He always wants to do it himself.


Adon is a big talker now. He will say things that will always make me laugh. The other day he called Auntie Heather "You sly dog." Heather then turned to me. "Did he just call me a sly dog?" Of course he did. Its from the movie, The Incredibles. "You sly dog. You caught me mono-logging.






Aaron was in a rocking chair, reading a book. Adon came up to him and stretched his neck around to see the words. (It didn't really matter that they were up-side-down). He proceeded to read any way. "Once upon a time there was a little fella. And that little fella...." It was so cute.




Adon sometimes talks to himself or will say things to no one in particular. Today I caught him saying "A Nile" over and over again. I was trying to think of where I had heard that before. I figured it out just now. In Finding Nemo, the sharks have a meeting and try to get Marlin to tell his story, and they all say at the same time "Denial" I thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Kadie Egbert said...

yay for big boy jammies! Sly little dog...