Friday, January 22, 2010

My Little Artists

Somtimes it seems like I can't turn my back on my boys for a second. Thank goodness all the markers in our house are washable. Its the pens that scare me. Here is Colin. What the picture doesn't show is that he also colored the bottom of his feet and hands as well as his face.
Adon was supposed to be coloring a picture while I went to the bathroom. Nope he found other means to express his talent.


This happened the same time that Collin was coloring on the tile. It just happened to be the same marker as well. I know what you are all thinking. Where was their mother. Well, I was so shocked at their art work, I can't remember what I was doing. :P


1 comment:

Us Egberts said...

ugh!...love every pic and story.....thanks for the updates...made my day!!!!!Muah!