Friday, January 22, 2010

Walking in the Snow

These snow day pictures are a couple of weeks old but hey.
Adon wanted tow alk across the field to go see the cows. The snow was too deep for the boys to walk in so we walk along the snow-mobile tracks saying "choooo chooo" They love trains. We each took turns being the engin and the caboose. The engin got to choose which way the train went.

Adon loves to dig in the snow but this day the snow was so hard that his little shovel did mightly little work.


Happy to be outside!




2 comments:

Us Egberts said...

Soooo Sweet!!!!! I miss my Adon....a lot a lot of snow....I don't miss the white stuff.....beautiful though!

Marcy said...

seriously keep up these updates.. I am in blogging heaven :) I'll try to put some pics up later to appease the masses!!!!