Friday, January 22, 2010

Beautiful Junk Binoculars

Beautiful junk is anything that could be thrown away but can be made beautiful by creating something out of it. Like these two empty toilet paper rolls (actually we made two binoculars, so 4 rolls). I keep all the toilet paper rolls we come across because there is so much you can do with them. Two rolls, and two elastics and voila; binoculars! (More to come on how to make these very binoculars even more spectacular!) Let the kids decorate them with a few stickers and markers and they think I am awesome! Which I am!
I see you!

There has been so much snow the past couple of days and its so cold outside that I have had to come up with more creative ways to teach my kids and keep them entertained. "Reading books and watching movies just don't cut it Mom!" They really are a joy to be with.



1 comment:

Us Egberts said...

hahaha...made me giggle 8)....I love those little men.....love you to Carly...you are a FUN MOM of little boys!