Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Collin Spotlight


My Collin is growing up so much. I often catch myself just watching him. He is so animated and is trying so hard to talk. This morning he wanted an orange for breakfast. He insisted on peeling it himself. I have seen him do many strange things with an orange but never peel it. He did a great job. Then he separated the orange into pieces and ate it. Such a big boy. He was so proud of himself.



This morning was kind of backwards. Adon got himself dressed and we had been talking about walkie-talkies. So I dug out a set from an old box for the boys to play with. They needed batteries but it was like Christmas. Adon wanted his hooked to his pants. Collin wanted his to hook on too but he had yet to get dressed. So I hooked the walkie-talkie on his diaper. He liked it and he ran to his dad to show him.

The boys are ready to go outside and play. We went for a walk behind our house and jumped in a lot of puddles. The boys were tired afterward, and Collin fell asleep on the couch.

2 comments:

Us Egberts said...

Ohhhh....I love seeing updates of my beautiful grandboys....thanks for sharing...I needed it....miss you all so much! When I eat a orange I think of Collin...how much he loves them:)

-Rachel said...

Too cute! I especially love the walkie talkie in the diaper. Brent has one with gun in underpants, it must be a boy thing!