Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Last Day of Tumbling Class

I took a ton of pictures during our last tumbling class and they are all gone. I'm a little concerned about my camera. But I'm glad this one was still on the card. Adon's teacher, Bob, was really good with the 8 little kids in Adon's class. Today, was parent day where the kids could show off what they had learned. On top of learning how to listen to directions, take turns, and follow instructions; the kids learned crab walks, seal crawls, partner log rolls, somersaults, stretching, and some awesome yoga poses. As a little treat, Bob show the kids how they could go from the bridge to a hand stand. Hence the picture. Adon had fun, Collin was jealous he couldn't be on the mat with the "big" kids.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

sweet pic....one of those wish i COULD BE TWO people moments..sorry to have missed it! wish there was more pics:) Love you...awesome Adon!!!

Marcy said...

ooops that was me...Nana:)

-Rachel said...

My kids are with Adon, they would LOVE to be in gymnastics again!
Good job Adon!!! :)