Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ready For Church

I love taking pictures of my boys when they are ready for church. Adon is wearing a suit he got from cousin TJ. I'm surprised it fits him, but I can't remember how old TJ was when he wore it. Adon is getting so tall and its hard to keep him in shoes. He is wearing Daddy's bolo tie. I had a picture of Collin all dressed up with Great-great Grandpa Jame's bolo tie, but it has mysteriously disappeared. I blame two little boys that like to play with Mommy's camera.

5 comments:

Marcy said...

so grown up...handsome boy...I hope they call me on a mission;)minus the bolo tie")

Marcy said...

so grown up...handsome boy...I hope they call me on a mission;)minus the bolo tie")

Marcy said...

ugh...his is nana...again:)

-Rachel said...

CUTE! He's lookin pretty stinkin handsome! I can't believe how big he is already. I know TJ got that for Moriann's wedding and it was Huge then. Collin looks adorable in it!

-Rachel said...

Sorry I meant Adon!