Sunday, October 25, 2009

Arts and Crafts

I consider myself to be more crafty than some (Marcy is way ahead of me though) and I always need a project or two or three going at the same time. Its worse when I dont' have a good book to read. Any suggestions. Any way for most of our Christmas gifts for our family and friends; I am putting my oh so lovely crafting skills to the test. At the same time Adon wanted to help me. Since these are for other people I decided to let him paint our little nativity set that I got. He was thrilled and made a wonderful mess as he decorated all ten figures. They aren't done so there is no finished picutre yet. (I need to go and get sand paper)
So much for being concerned about him getting it all over his clothes. What is the fun in staying clean when you are three? He had fun!


No comments: