Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!

I know its a little early, but I wouldn't trade an opportunity like this for the world. Aaron gets to help! Here is Adon with his pumpkin. He wanted it carved like his little whistle. He was even brave enough to put his hand inside and dig out the seeds and goop.
Collin helped Daddy separate the seeds from the goop so we could toast them. Mmmm Yummy!

I really love carving pumpkins.


Jack-0-lanterns!



Collin went to bed before we took this picture and Adon looks like he is ready as well. What a fun evening of family time! Despite this picture, Adon really loved carving pumpkins.





2 comments:

Us Egberts said...

Awww fun times! I want to change my background to copy yours..cute!

-Rachel said...

How fun! We'll hopefully carve ours today or tommorrow. We might only do one, since pumpkins cost $15.00 a piece up here. How nice it would be just to walk out to Grandpa's Garden!