Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pictures from the Pumpkin Walk

All over the pumpkin walk are these boards painted like characters with the faces cut out. I love taking these pictures and my kids get a kick out of them too. Here is Adon as Max.
Collin as Yoda (just like when Adon did it two years ago)

Me as sleeping beauty(i'm snoring) and Aaron being so handsome and charming wanting to lean over and give the snoring princess a kiss. (I would want to stop my snoring too)


Aaron as Harry Potter. The glasses were part of the board. LOL



I love this picture. So I look a little intense but I was trying to get Collin to look at the camera. I love love love it when we can go and do things together as a family. Aaron is a wonderful provider but sometime he misses out on these kind of things. So here's to you Honey!





2 comments:

Us Egberts said...

Oh so glad that you mentioned Nana in your outing....like the nice picture of my....butt!!!

-Rachel said...

I love the picture of Aaron as Harry Potter! I Guffawed! :D It looks like you guys had so much fun.