Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I've Caught the Bug!

Now I'm not the paranoid type but I definitely will take a stand to protect my family and friends since they are so kind to let me blog about them. So I'm going private as well. Please post in the comments your email address so I can add you to the list of people who would like to continue to read my blog. Now, my email address book is really old so if you think I have your address you may be wrong so call me or email me. Thank you so much. And thank you for checking out my blog.
~Carly

5 comments:

Elizabeth and Russ said...

elizabeth8305@gmail.com

Jelena said...

We are too! So make sure you get your addresses to us!

nenabeena@gmail.com
rewallis28@gmail.com

Kenzee Jo said...

kenzeejomullins@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

rh_egbert@hotmail.com

Marcy said...

yaya FINALLY! I was thinking that you didnt love me anymore because I couldn't see your blog... :(